Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vintage 80s Hallmark Scrapbooks and thoughts on why I journal.

I got these books from various sources in town. I have quite a collection of books waiting to be used. Some are blank, such as these. Some will be altered. I don't really know why I keep journals and shit. I do not plan on having kids. My books will most likely end up in the trash. I get pleasure from holding a super thick,full journal. I draw in mine.I doodle like a kid. I enjoy drawing happy dicks and throw up goats and the like. I take pics of dead rats. All my life, I have been told that I am not an artist. Fuck that shit. I do what I want. One of my favorite past times is visiting the local genealogy library. It serves a place for state history. I love this state. Anyways. The vertical files are the shit. Full of copies of all kinds of old shits. I love taking maps out of the files,foto copying them, and pasting them in my books. I then use these maps and articles for research. Then, I plan my trip. I will upload pics of my travel books once I figure out how to use the damn internet and how to upload more than one pic at a time on my fucking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment