Monday, January 9, 2012
To Melerdy with Love
Anyways. Here is a list of books to inspire your wanderlust:
1. Into the Wild -Jon Krakauer
2. Tales of a Female Nomad - Rita Goldman
3. The Cactus Eaters- Dan White (about the PCT Trail)
4. Blue Highways- William Least Heat Moon
5. The Lost Continent- travels in Small Town America- Bill Bryson
6. A Walk Across America 1 and 2- Peter Jenkins
7. Into Thin Air- Jon Krakauer (i read this one in 2 nights!)
Of course: Call of the Wild by Jack London. That book changed my life when I was in 11th grade.
I have read all these books, plus some. I will get my my journals and look for the lists.